Status as of 10th Dec 2011
- Devanagari version of each shloka has been added to all pages
- Explanatory notes to be updated for all pages
Status as of 16 Aug 2010
- Individual pages for all Namas completed!
- Devanagari version of each shloka being added to each page
Status as of 01 March 2010
- 462 Individual pages completed
- At least one page for every shloka available now
Status as of 19 Aug 2009
- Individual pages for 301 names completed
- Parallel effort underway by multiple authors : Individual pages for names from 250+ and 750+ going on simultaneously
Status as of 26 Jun 2009
- Pages for all consolidated names completed!
- Individual pages up to 226 completed
Status as of 14 Mar 2009
- Pages for names 1 to 700 with just meanings completed
- Individual detailed pages for names up to 154 completed
Status as of 21 Feb 2009
- Pages for names 1 to 500 with just meanings completed
- Individual detailed pages for names 1 to 114 completed
- Resources page updated significantly
To-do as of 21 Feb 2009
- Complete pages for names 501 onwards with just meanings
- Complete all individual pages for names 115 onwards
- Provide audio (pronunication + namavali) for all names in individual pages
List of things that are still to be done on this blog to make it more complete and useful.
- Finish the pages corresponding to all the remaining names (900 as of Feb 1 2009)
- Provide an alphabetical index to the pages
- Provide a number-wise index to the pages (for e.g, a way of getting to the 123rd name, and so on..)
- Re-arrange the front page in a better way. Think of a more user friendly front page so that people can navigate more quickly
- More alternate meanings for each of the words. Possibly one line each on explanations by Acharyas of other philosophies.
- A page containing the complete stotra.
- A page containing the complete namavali.
- Under each page, add the corresponding Bruhati Sahasra mantra.